> On 21 May 2015, at 8:09 pm, Graham Cox <graham....@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> And just to verify this finding, if I add a -prepareSavePanel: method to my
> simple test app, I can reproduce the identical crash there. I’m thinking that
> could be worth a radar, because it’s pretty easy to forget to remove that
> reference from the save panel (especially as in the modern block-based world,
> what the save panel calls is mostly internal to NSDocument and there isn’t a
> very obvious place to undo the -prepareSavePanel: work).

I just realised this is a worse bug that it seemed, because in the “dont save”
case, no user code is run that responds to the save panel, so there’s nowhere
clean and simple to clear the delegate.

Radar: 21055437

If anyone’s interested in seeing this problem in the flesh (pretty unlikely,
but I’ll put it out there), here’s my test case:
http://apptree.net/code/NSFontPanelBugger.zip

—Graham