Jens mentioned that it was possible to turn off the auto-synthesis of
properties in the build options of the target.

This would be quite useful to help me iron out items that need to be refactored
in my current project.

My google skills are weak.  I can't find out how to do this.  Anyone care to
clue me in?  All the responses I see state that it's not possible.

Thanks in advance,
Alex Zavatone