I can't tell you how many times over the years I've been frustrated by having
to manually search multiple frameworks' header files to look up what the symbol
or description for an error code value was. (I know 'macerror' exists, but I
have never had any luck with it. I consider it useless.)

I finally got fed up, wrote some code, and made a website. So, here's v1.
http://www.osstatus.com/

I hope someone besides me finds it useful. ;-)

--
Seth Willits