I'm back into my modular design phase where I build one part of the iOS
application in one storyboard, then another part in another and just do a
presentViewController with the root view or nav controller from the storyboard
that contains it.

This works almost as expected except for one thing.

After the view controller is presented from the other storyboard, the first tap
on the scene is always ignored.  It's like the first tap brings the new view
into focus and then once it's in focus, every other tap and gesture works as
expected, just not the first one.

If it matters.  I'm calling the method to push a new viewController in a new
storyboard from the viewDidAppear of the iOS 8 app's first viewController.

Here's the method that I've got doing it and it works great besides that one
issue.

Any insight into this would be great.  Thanks much

- (void)launchModuleInOtherStoryboard {

   // Load a separate storyboard from the bundle to handle this.

   NSString *storyboardName = @"Module"; // If we need to specify the device
idiom at the end of the name, we can.
   UIStoryboard *accountProvisioningStoryboard = [UIStoryboard
storyboardWithName:storyboardName bundle:nil];

   // To push a new set of scenes with a new navigation Controller, it is done
like this:
   // Declare the identifiers of the nav controller and view controller that
start the storyboard
   // Don't use the initialViewController UIStoryboard method
   NSString *initialNavControllerIdentifier = @"Nav Controller";
   NSString *initialViewControllerIdentifier = @"Marketing Material";

   UINavigationController *accountProvisioningNC =
[accountProvisioningStoryboard
instantiateViewControllerWithIdentifier:initialNavControllerIdentifier];
   UIViewController *accountProvisioningVC = [accountProvisioningStoryboard
instantiateViewControllerWithIdentifier:initialViewControllerIdentifier];

   [accountProvisioningNC pushViewController:accountProvisioningVC animated:NO];

   [accountProvisioningNC
setModalTransitionStyle:UIModalTransitionStyleCrossDissolve];

   // Present the view controller;
   [self presentViewController:accountProvisioningNC animated:YES
completion:NULL];