On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 18:18:48 +1000, John Brownie said:

>Having worked with ARC code for a long while, I discovered an
>incompatibility with a library that means I have to convert to non-ARC
>code.

That sounds like a bad idea.  One could easily imagine that non-ARC will be
deprecated one day, just like garbage collection was.  Probably better to
direct your energy to fix the nano library.  Strange though, because it seems
to me ARC offers good C++ interoperability as described here:

<http://clang.llvm.org/docs/AutomaticReferenceCounting.html>

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com