> > Hi, Cocooners!
> >
> > Is there a way to build C2 without samples and unnecesary libraries?
>
> Yes, delete them ;).

How can I know which jar is necessary for Cocoon engine and which one is
used only in a sample? Of course, I can try to delete one-by-one and see
what happens :)

> > I need to get a clear cocoon.war - without specific Actions, jars and
> > samples.
>
> Well, this is a matter of taste and I don't see a general way to specify
> which jars are not needed. the samples are in the webapp subdiretory
> which is easily deletable.

As I can see, this jars are not necessary if I don't need samples and some
of the actions:

axis.jar
axis-samples.jar
batik-libs.jar
bsf.jar
fop-0_18_1.jar
hsqldb.jar
jimi-1.0.jar
junit.jar
maybeupload.jar
rhino.jar
Tidy.jar
velocity-1.1-rc1.jar
xt.jar

Am I right or maybe some this libs is required for Cocoon itself?

> > Just the core of Cocoon, so I could add my application files,
> > classes, jars and sitemaps and create a war for my application only.
>
> I don't see what the "core Cocoon" is.

By "core Cocoon" I mean Cocoon engine without any Form processing, DB, SVG,
FOP, i18n samples and actions.

But... maybe you are right saying that it's easier to delete all unnecessary
things that you don't need in your application.

> Giacomo

Konstantin.