Does the reader use the client's header data (for example the User-Agent) or
get this data lost and are replaced with some other values? (I tested this
some month ago with the result that the values in the header were replaced.)

I think of a component that works like a resource reader but uses the
client's http-header data. What do you think?

Regards,
Reinhard Poetz