On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:57:00 -0500, "Vadim Gritsenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Can I then suggest something? Is it meaningful to move Cocoon built-in
> component declarations into cocoon.xconf (preserving ability to declare
> them in sitemap, of course)?
>
> Then sitemap will be greatly simplified, and sitemap from "chello.war"
> could be as simple as several lines.
>
> Are there issues with this approach?

This sounds like a good idea! I've also gone down this path in my
Scheme implementation, and it works just fine. I have a
components.xconf file which defines all the sitemap components, so the
sitemap is clean, and contains only pipeline definitions.

Regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://orion.rgv.hp.com/ (inside HP's firewall only)