Thanks Konstantin.

Here is an updated version of DeliImpl.java, which uses
getResource() as a fallback for getRealPath(), along with updated
versions of the documentation to reflect some recent changes.

Note DELI still doesn't work when enabled without hacking
TraxTransformer - I need some advice on the best way to
solve this.

thanks,

Mark