I commented out deli configuration and examples - till this issue is
resolved.

Vadim

JVM if it
> is not there!
> Please, any maintainers of Deli, get rid of the artificial requirement
of the
> specific Xerces
> class, and make sure there is no System.exit() calls in the code base.
As

------
> ----------------
>
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser
>          at

org.apache.cocoon.components.deli.DeliImpl.initialize(DeliImpl.java:125)
>          at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(Defa
> ultComponentFactory.java:183)
>          at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initial
ize(Th
> readSafeComponentHandler.java:84)
>          at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.initiali
ze(Exc
> aliburComponentManager.java:167)
>          at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:271)
>          at

org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.createCocoon(CocoonServlet.java:
991)
>          at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.init(CocoonServlet.java:308)
>          at

org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doInit(ServletHandler.java:410)
>          at
> org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.init(ServletHandler.java:265)
>          at

org.apache.tomcat.facade.LoadOnStartupInterceptor.contextInit(LoadOnStar
tupInt
> erceptor.java:136)
>          at org.apache.tomcat.core.Context.init(Context.java:537)
>          at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init(ContextManager.java:531)
>          at

org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.initContextManager(EmbededTomcat
.java:
> 245)
>          at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.start(Tomcat.java:149)
>          at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:92)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>          at

org.apache.tomcat.util.IntrospectionUtils.execute(IntrospectionUtils.jav
a:87)