Good time of day again!

I've fixed i18n transformer - now i18n samples work, also it'd be fine if
anybody could test pages where chunked character data happens. Now, I hope,
everything should be fine.

I've change the implementation like as if a character filter is used - all
the chunked data is buffered until startElement or endElement event is
received.

Bugzilla is still unaccessible from here, could anybody please apply this
final (until next bug is found) patch.

Next step in i18n transformer improvement should be reducing the number of
debug messages.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian