Vadim,
Let's summarize what is my understanding of the changes you propose.

1. Dispatcher to extend Transformer  it is OK modification althrough I still
think other components can be candidates to became Dispatchers.

2. The scenario you try to describe is:
The adapter express the interest in some XML element, the Dispatcher can
query the adapters using

String getNamespaceURI();
String getElement();

Dispatcher channels all elements until the end tag to the adapter interested
in such element.
The adapter, if it is DOMBased collects all events of its interest and using
Node process(Node) method is processing the document fragment. At the end of
the processing it is streaming the results to the main stream of SAX events.
If this is the model you describe I do not have a problem with it. It
changes somehow the original design but
when I am thinking more about this I understand why you like to make such
modifications.
For the adapter, the access to HttpRequest/Request will be done through
SitemapModelComponent capabilities.

Let me know if it is correct understanding.
Regards,
Kinga