Hi,
two things:
(1) could you please post this to the cocoon-user list
(2) only send plain text mails to any of the
apache.org lists

read this for further info:
<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html>

  ~Gerhard
In the beginning there was nothing... then even *that* exploded!

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xalan.res.XSLTErrorResources_fr
>at
org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandler(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:271
)
>at
org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandler(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:204
)