Yes, this would do, but <map:parameter /> looks better, IMO.
I've took a look at redirection interface and it seems that adding one more
method that takes also a parameter map will be enough for redirection. But I
have no yet idea how would the receiving pipeline (or resource) handle those
parameters. It must be something similar to 'target' attribute.

Konstantin