Hi Konstantin

There are two cocoon repositories - one for checking things out and one for
committers. I think you are trying to check things in to the wrong one.

Please try
/home/cvs/xml-cocoon2
not
home/cvspublic/xml-cocoon2

hope this helps,

Mark H. Butler, PhD
Research Scientist                HP Labs Bristol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]