Hi,

Carsten and I will be speaking/presenting on the additional portal and
authentication components in Cocoon at a couple of conferences in the
upcoming months. If you are using the (used to be called) sunRise and
sunSpot components to build a portal then I would love to obtain some
additional screen-shots we can use in the presentation.

Please send me them to me directly ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Thanks!

Matthew Langham
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30š [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.s-und-n.de
           Weblogging at: http://www.need-a-cake.com