Torsten,

Check, that you are using the correct version of AttributesImpl class.
Sometimes this class can be found in various places and can be of different
and old versions. AttributesImpl was buggy a while ago, but it was fixed and
I'm using it in I18nTransformer (see translateAttributes() method).

Sometimes the problem came from the batik.jar that was shipped with the old
version of org.apache.sax.helpers.*.

--
Konstantin