Konstantin Piroumian wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Isn't it time to move things from scratchpad to the main trunk?
> Here is the list of what I would personally like to see in the main trunk:
>
>     - Castor stuff

+0, never used and never cared about.

>     - Charts (when ready to be compiled)

+1

>     - Editor

+1

>     - XMLForm

+1

>     - Schecoon (or at least JXPath logicsheet from it)

+100, yes, please. I think that we need to merge the two sooner rather
than later, since there is a very big need for scripting in the sitemap
as well as continuation-based state control.

> I am +1 for all the above.
>
>     - Precept - I think that this should be merged with XMLForm, so we
> didn't implement the same thing in different ways

Agreed, please move only *ONE* form-validation solution to the trunk and
patch that. Don't move more than one solution to the same problem on the
trunk if you can avoid it.

> Can't say nothing about the other things, like mod-db, linkstatus, as I've
> never used them.

I would like to move also

 1) XPathDirectoryGenerator (which I found *very* useful!)'
 2) Paginator transformer (will provide docs someday promise!)
 3) the various readers
 4) linkstatus (I think this is very useful)

Can't speak for the other components.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                             Friedrich Nietzsche