> Here are a few relevant Anteater threads ...
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=101831758001240
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=102168000122016
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=101897525908787
>
> You mention something above that could be key ... if only
> unit tests were interesting. I wonder if Cocoon could help
> itself here. If the results of running the test suite were generated
> as xml, we could have a Sample that demonstrates how happy
> Cocoon is with its current state. The developers would like to
> be sure that their favourite classes were behaving well.
> --David

One thing POI did was made successful unit testing necessary to release
(or the dist build fails), put the report up as a "shame" page.  But
unit tests are a priority to a bulk of the committers on POI so we nag
people to submit them with the patches, etc.  Its not yet an official
requirement but I'd probably vote for it if it were proposed today.
We've seen it save us too much!

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
                    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh