Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Many thanks for the clarification.
>
> Ok, people, I'm sure there is some patching to do now :)

It would be interesting whether there would be a project
responsible for some "commonly used" documentation.
For example:
  - Understanding the Apache license :-)
  - Understanding URIs and URLs
  - Understanding the Java classpath and other common
   Java related problems
and the like.
All these cause FAQs for all Apache projects I've watched.
Instead of having each project answering this stuff for
itself, it could be handled globally and only referenced
by the project FAQs or included from a repository (the
"short form"). Would this fit the Forrest project? Or
Avalon or XML Commons? Or should some sort of "Apache
encyclopedia" be spawned?

J.Pietschmann