Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>Peter Royal wrote:
>

>>On Monday 10 June 2002 02:38 pm, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>>

>>>So in short, my proposal is : remove classloading stuff in CocoonServlet
>>>and move it to ParanoidCocoonServlet. Of course, classpath computation
>>>is left unchanged in CocoonServlet.
>>>

>>Go for it. Sounds like you have done your research and are aware of the
>>implications :)
>>

>It makes perfect sense to have a clean separation in two different classes.
>Go for it, may the CVS be with you ;-)

Done, Jedi Master ;-P

CocoonServlet does no more build its own classloader, and it sets the
thread's context classloader only if "init-classloader" is true.
Specific classloader construction has been moved to ParanoidCocoonServlet.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez
  http://www.anyware-tech.com           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]