> From: Ovidiu Predescu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> On 6/11/02 1:53 PM, "J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >  - Next access still bombs because the sitemap cannot be compiled
> >   org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.ParameterException:
> >    The parameter 'compiler' does not contain a value
> >   Added
> >    <parameter name="compiler"

value="org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.Javac"/>
> >   to <java-language> in cocoon.xconf.
>
> I've seen this problem too, I have no idea why it happens. It seems to
work
> fine for normal Cocoon, but unfortunately even if you use the
interpreted
> sitemap, this option needs to be added for XSP support in some really
> obscure cases.

Cocoon's build should add either Pizza or Javac to the cocoon.xconf
(depending on availability of the particular compiler).

BTW, this is done via DOM API in the XConfToolTask.java. If you use
AElfred for Cocoon build, and if AElfred's DOM is read-only... How this
task will work?

Vadim