Daniel Fagerström wrote:

[skip lots of great stuff]

> I strongly sugests that we should _not_ make general use of
> continuations available in the flowmap language as there is no need for
> it for what flowmaps are intended to do: describing multipage flow in
> webapps.

Daniel,

thanks for your great feedback.

Now that Ovidiu came up with a reasonable first step implementation of
the flowmap concept (no intention to reduce his incredible work, just a
statement reflecting the fact that this has been, so far, a single
person effort and I want it to run community design over again on his
great ideas and code), I'm going to challenge it.

I'm preparing an RT as soon as I finish reading the thousands of emails
I have left from this week of zurich consulting :)

Ciao

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                             Friedrich Nietzsche