> From: Amir Rosen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> I understand that <map:redirect-to .../> is sometimes implemented
> as an internal redirect.
> 1. Is this correct ?

Sometimes.  It depends upon the "protocol" you use to redirect too.

> 2. If it is correct, I think it is wrong, as it changes the
> behavior of the browser when using the reload feature.

That, IMHO, is entirely your decision.  But you won't convince me
of that without a *far* better argument ;)

Of cause, you are free to use, or not, as you wish :)

> Thanks,

Welcome :)

J.

PS, you would have been better asking this on the user group :)