De: Bert Van Kets [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: lundi, 8. juillet 2002 14:31
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: Re: need help for Cocoon 2.1 portal sample

I just did a fresh update of the CVS HEAD and checked the portal with and
without an internet connection and it works fine.  I'm using JDK 1.3.1_02,
Tomcat 4.0.1, Win2K server.
Do an update of the CVS HEAD again.  Carsten was moving the samples around
at about that time. Do a "build clean" and the a "build installwar".  To
make absolutely sure there's no old stuff in the way clean out Tomcats work
directory too.
If this doesn't help check out your classpath and see if there's not older
version of Xerces, Xalan or Avalon in the front of the Cocoon libs.  Check
your logs to see the complete classpath used by Cocoon (Tomcat in fact).
In fact you don't need J2EE to run Cocoon.  All the classed needed are
provided by Tomcat or Cocoon.
Bert