Michael Melhem wrote:

> Even independent of implementation detail,
 > like the idea of having seperate error-handlers for
 > seperate error types.
>
> what are the objections to this idea?

Basically because you are hardcoding the rule with which you select
exceptions in the type attribute.
If someone wants to do a different select, he will use type and then
select... it's confusing, and unnecessary.

The more we put in the sitemap, the more we have to handle.

Selectors are already here, let's not invent different ways to do the
*same* thing.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -