This is true, but the coding is trivial--it's just one line.

This could be put into the util logicsheet, removing the need to know
Java to do it.

If we keep both methods, a step towards making Cocoon more user-friendly
would be some doc explaining when to use which method (which goes back
to a use-case I suppose).

Steve