On Saturday 13 July 2002 12:16, John Morrison wrote:
> Should this be head only or release too?

(I have no formal voting rights here but)
[+1] Head
[+1] Release

jfor has been used with Cocoon 2 for some time now at several sites where I
work, I think it is stable enough (despite serious limitations regarding its
XSL-FO implementation) to be included in a release.

The only difference is that previously you had to add jfor.jar manually to
lib before recompiling Cocoon, as jfor could not be distributed here due to
its MPL license.

-Bertrand