Hi,

I try to finish the slide examples in the next days(My studies will get a
higher priority level in next time). To finish these examples I need
three methods for the WriteableSource:

 /**
  * Create a copy of the source at source.getSystemId(),
  * including all properties.
  */
 void copy(WriteableSource source) throws SourceException;

 /**
  * Moves this source to source.getSystemId(),
  * including all properties.
  */
 void move(WriteableSource source) throws SourceException;

 /**
  * Deletes this source.
  */
 void delete() throws SourceException;

There is also a method for collections(directories), which I need

 /**
  * Creates a new collection
  */
 void createSourceCollection(String name) throws SourceException;

But this method will I include into TraversableSource.

What do you think? Are anyone against these methods?

Thank you for your attention, Stephan Michels.