Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

At the time, the interfaces for Action, Generator etc were defined, there
was no SourceResolver in excalibur and noone thought of making this
a component.

> The Component would have gotten the serviceManager and no interfaces
> would have changed (although the implementation yes.)

Yep, that's right - but unfortunately it's the way it is now and we
shouldn't change the core interfaces (we could do this for a 3.0
version).

Carsten