Ugo Cei wrote:

> Steven Noels wrote:
>
>> Outerthought is happy to announce its one-year anniversary, and is
>> hosting a Cocoon/Forrest-related event on November 19th 2002 to
>> celebrate this. In the 'morning' (10AM-2:30PM), we will host an informal
>

> Cool! Unfortunately I was planning to attend ApacheCon in Las Vegas from
> Nov 18th to Nov 21st. Do I have to make a choice? :(

We organized this event for people not being able to attend ApacheCon
overseas - maybe we can set up a video link ;-)

Seriously: it was an arbitrary decision based on the availability of
facilities. I wasn't even aware of the overlap - bummer.

Should you come... yes, of course :-) As far as feedback so far is
concerned, some international guests (i.e. non-Benelux) will be welcomed :-)

</Steven>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]