> >Hi Cocooners,
> >
> >It seems that there is still a problem with the caching in cocoon.
> >
> >First, images cannot be cached by browsers.
> >

> This is not true. Perfectly cached over here.

Looks like keep-alives are not enabled when going through the apache webserver
(Did you check your httpd.conf?)

> >Connection: close

We are experienced the same behaviour with Apache+JRun+cocoon1 but not when we
are using JRun's internal webserver - although we turned keep-alives on.

Apache+resin+cocoon2 just works fine. I am wondering if this has something to
do how the connector/module is written. This becoming a little OT but if
someone had an idea I also would be glad to hear it ;)
--
Torsten