First of all:
http://reuters.com/news_article.jhtml;jsessionid=QSFRV5SQWEO1SCRBAEKSFFA
?type=technologynews&StoryID=1407088

or you can Google for "sony cocoon".

Yeah, well... Given the movie "Cocoon" (which probably is owned
by some subsidiary of Sony), you can either

 1) Go to full blown panic mode (don't forget to post to
    "Your Rights Online" on Slashdot and complain about how
    you *might* get sued) as Sony is going to put Apache Cocoon
    to death with a massive lawsuit, etc...

 2) Relax. Different markets, etc...

I'm going full tilt for (2) with an intensity that you've rarely
seen in a human being.

/LS