On Monday, September 9, 2002, at 05:41  AM, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> <large-snip/>
>
>> I know it would be easier *right now* to name it 'controller' and
>> forget
>> about all the above, but I ask you to think in 5 years from now, then
>> place your vote.
>>
>> I vote for <map:flow>.
>>

> Lots of good arguments, the main one being that continuations have a
> broader usage range than simply the controller part of MVC. And we can
> still market <map:flow> as the MVC controller as long it is a > buzzword.
>
> So I will abstain on <map:controller> against <map:flow>
>
> However, +1 for <map:call> with attributes "resource", "continuation"
> or "function".

Good, I'm glad we all agree. I'll go ahead and implement <map:flow> as
declaration and <map:call> with its respective attributes. I like
<map:call> because is a very simple verb, with a well understood
meaning.

I'll update later on what is the status and what still remains to be
done.

Greetings,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>