Jeff Turner wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 10:57:20AM -0400, Artur Bialecki wrote:

You can use any open source tool with an apache licence, like junit,
anteater, latka ... There is a little work already done for anteater,
but I don't think that we are limited to this. For example some junit
tests with junit are also welcome.

> > Also what is the expected life for 2.0.x? And since
> > there are some major differences in 2.1.x does it
> > even make sens to do it for 2.0.x or at least parts
> > that will be deprecated.

The expected life of 2.0.x is at least a year from now I would guess,
perhaps longer. If we have tests for 2.0.x, it should be easy to
migrate them to 2.1. So it really makes sense to add tests for
2.0.x.

Carsten