From: Tony Collen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 21:54
To: Cocoon Docs
Cc: Cocoon Dev
Subject: [RT] Getting rid of the table-based layout

*Huge* RT:

Has anyone thought of getting rid of the table-based layout in favor of
something that uses all CSS and super basic XHTML? Would this be welcome
at all?  I'd hate to see the nice "panel" navbar go away, but it's
possible to do that with CSS, too.  Maybe get rid of all the offending
there's a consensus that it would be useful.

Just food for thought,
Tony