Hi,

Is there anyway to authentication data from a sunrise session context
directly into the sitemap with the help
of the Input Module. In the documentation I found the following, but it does
not seems to work for me (last CVS version)

-------
Both actions, the auth-protect and the auth-loggedIn action return - if the
user is logged in for the given handler - all values from the context to the
sitemap, e.g. ID, role etc. These values can be used within the other
components:

<map:match pattern"protected">
  <map:act type="auth-protect">  <!-- protect the resource -->
    <map:parameter name="handler" value="myhandler"/>

    <!-- Append the ID of the user to the file name -->
    <map:generate src="resource_{ID}.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="toHTML"/>
    <map:serialize/>

  </map:act>