> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hi all,
> I've tried to deploy yesterdays version of cocoon.war in
> Weblogic (6.1 sp1) and I got errors running the i18n
> Transformer example: it complained because the translations
> directory was in a 'zip' protocol..
>
> I had a look at the sources, and I found this in
> org\apache\cocoon\transformation\I18nTransformer.java: (lines 844-848)

>             if (!systemId.startsWith(FILE)) {
>                 throw new ResourceNotFoundException(
>                     systemId + " does not denote a directory"
>                 );
>             }
>
> Commenting this lines the i18n works good (so far), is there
> any special reason why the directory cannot be in a zip?

No reasons that I know. (You could also notice my FIXME comment above those
lines). I don't have possibility to check how it works on WL 6.1, but will
try on WL 7.0 and will remove those lines.
Thanks for reporting.

> btw, the spanish translations are quite funny ;-)

I don't remember if anybody helped me with them or I just used a translation
program ;)
You are welcome to correct them (and add your name as it is done in other
translations: french, german, etc.)

Konstantin