Enke, Michael wrote:
Also in computer magazin articles from Matthew and Carsten
I read the same: XSP has no future in Cocoon.
But in my mind I can do things with xsp much easier and more
flexible than with transformers.
I did not follow the discussions about this topic but
I cann't imagine that xsp will really be thrown away.
I don't believe that XSP will be actively removed anytime. Afterall, this has been part of Cocoon since version 1.

I, too, believe that there are many things that can be done more easily with XSP than with transformers.

But I believe as well, that XSP should be avoided to code 'real' logic. That would probably not go into transformers but into actions and flow.

Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n H a u l
[EMAIL PROTECTED]