It's time we move the Cocoon docs to Forrest.

There is still a problem to solve though.
How are we going to generate the documentation?

Currently Cocoon uses itself to generate the documentation, but now we want to use Forrest, which has an indipendent distribution.

I would propose that we remove the current "docs" target from Cocoon altogether, and use the Forrest distro for it.

This way we move the concern of the docs system to Forrest and don't have to cut-n-paste and keep in synch the Forrest build system with the Cocoon one.

The "docs" target in Cocoon will thus become just a call to the Forrest build process, and the docs will be included in the distributions generated statically.

I think this will make things simpler to manage and update.

What do you think?

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -