Leo Sutic wrote:

>From: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@;apache.org]
>
>  phase 2) use blocks just for deployment. This is mostly
>similar at WAR
>files today: just package your stuff as a block and deploy it on a
>running Cocoon.

Stefano,

does this imply that Cocoon will move from being a servlet to
becoming an integral part of the servlet container?
Hey, people, I wrote several thousands of lines of emails about the subject.

I'm not doing this behind your back, it's all here on cocoon-dev already, just search for 'cocoon block' or 'cob' on the mail archives.

I'm restating all this because Carsten didn't got the point and Giacomo and I could have the idea across.

But from your comments it seems that it's still that case.

All right, I'll try to come up with a more detailed proposal soon and restart the whole design discussion, hopefully with more input from people.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>