Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

So, in the light of this, I would like to hear your comments on the idea of moving out of xml.apache.org into our own project.

[X] +1 I think it's a *very* good idea and will allow Cocoon to have the visibility it deserves.

I'm currently not very active because we are facing a flood of projects, and I can tell you that Cocoon is slowly but strongly spreading the world (at least my part of if).

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez Anyware Technologies
http://www.apache.org/~sylvain http://www.anyware-tech.com