Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:vadim.gritsenko@;verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 1:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: use-deli sitemap parameter

Colin Paul Adams wrote:

Whilst overhauling the relaxng grammar for sitemap.xmap, I discovered
that although at least two sitemaps, and two xdocs files still mention
use-deli, the source code (TraxTransformer.java) only mentions it as a
comment - there is no code to fetch it's value.

Should the sitemaps be amended, or has code been accidentally dropped?

Sitemaps should be updated. Use-deli parameter is removed, and deli is used when it is available.

Oh really? When was this discussed - must have missed this.

Dunno - I'm speaking from java code...

Now, the bad part of this is that for each transformation step the deli
information is generated - if you want it or not - as soon as you have
configured the deli component. So actually this decreases performance,

I tend to agree with you...

so I would like to have it configurable to turn it only in those
pipelines on where it is required.

I don't use DELI, so I'm +/-0 on this subject, but you are free to update this stuff as needed. I only brought docs in sync with code.

Let the CVS logs be with you, Carsten ;)

PS Sorry for delay in response - just found this mail :/

Vadim

Carsten