Are the templates in logicsheet-util.xsl current and
usable from custom logicsheets?

When trying to use passing in parameters to my
logicsheet using get-string-parameter
logicsheet-util.xsl I am getting "Stylesheet directed
termination" which unless I am misunderstanding
indicates that the required parameter was not
successfully found.  Relevant snippets are below.

Snippets (2.1 dev by the way):
In my xsp:
<port:areas><port:image-id>22</port:image-id></port:areas>
which fails, but
<port:areas image-id="24"></port:areas>
works.

In "port.xsl":
<!-- Namespace URI for this logicsheet -->
<xsl:param
name="namespace-uri">http://leverageweb.com/port/1.0</xsl:param>
<!-- Include logicsheet common stuff -->
<xsl:include href="logicsheet-util.xsl"/>

and the template:
<xsl:template match="port:areas">
  <xsl:variable name="image-id">
    <xsl:call-template name="get-string-parameter">
    <xsl:with-param
name="name">image-id</xsl:with-param>
    <xsl:with-param
name="required">true</xsl:with-param>
    </xsl:call-template>
  </xsl:variable>

... <xsl:copy-of select="$image-id"/>
</xsl:template>

The reason I wonder about the status is that I see
from digging through the archives that this was
originally introduced as a part of another logicsheet,
and doesn't seem to be used very much in the built-ins
or the hello example - these each have their own (very
similar) methods for accessing parameters.

Geoff Howard