Hi ReinHard,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 02:53:52PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I read
> [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103588507614819&w=2] that you are
>interested in implementing a background thread that removes
> all continuations which are not accessed within a certain period of time. Did
> you already start with your efforts? Maybe I can support you as I would need
> this component too.

Yes that still on my todo list, however more urgent
issues with flow (as we use it here in our application) have come up
...... so its been pushed onto the backburner for the moment. This
means I have not really had the time to look at it yet. :)

You are welcome to take this task over if you require it urgently.
Otherwise I (or someone else?) will implement it soon. ;-)

Best Regards,
Michael Melhem