Hi Konstantin!

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 06:46:08PM +0300, Konstantin Piroumian wrote:

> 1. New features - new namespace.
>
> The new implementation of i18n transformer has several very useful new
> features but also some backward incompatibilities, so I am going to change
> the namespace to use a new version number (2.1 instead of 2.0).

        Great stuff mate. What new features are available ?
        Is this a complete rewrite ? or an adaption of the old one ?
        What's not compatible with the older one ?

<snip/>..

> So, the second questions is: is it a good idea to use a configuration
> parameter to control the cachability of a component? Or there are better
> solutions from Avalon/Excalibur for such cases?

        Michael might have some ideas about how to do this with pipeline
        hints ? hmm.. I'll ask him.

        Looking forward to seeing what you've written Konstantin :)

        Cheers,

        Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: