On Monday 25 November 2002 19:54, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>. . .
> Hmmm, it would be *very* interesting to know if they are using Cocoon to
> power their system ...

After some investigation I finally found the company's home page  at
http://www.cocoontecs.com (found on www.etb.at, the Austrian phone book :-)

I found nothing there about which technologies they use.

Also, a search for their people's name (höll, hoell, reindl) on
marc.theaimsgroup.com finds no messages from them to our lists, and a search
on the "cocoontecs" domain at http://www.mail-archive.com for the cocoon-dev
and cocoon-users lists returns nothing as well.

-Bertrand