Morrison, John wrote:
From: Bernhard Huber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

hi,
i've tried it already.
it's quite easy taking the forrest jetty setting as blue-print.
Done (there and here ;-)

jetty as much as i 've experienced is quite fast, and needs less memory.
Yes, it's very nice for testing and embedding, like in this case.

mapping the cocoon's webapp to uri / gives some weird link problems.
the cocoon webapplication seems to prefer to be mapped to /cocoon,
or at least to some other none / only servlet uri.

Would be worth fixing this (when?) jetty is part of the release...
The problem is there now for everyone to see...

build run
http://localhost:8888/

On my computer also the samples are having problems, but that's also in Tomcat...

you have my +1
Mine too; +1.
Enjoy :-)

Let's see if we like it, if not we can always zap it before the 2.1 release.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -