Hi Carsten,

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> As far as I see it, there are no showstoppers.
>
> Am I right?

Yup, looks ok to me. Except, of course, for one small thing ;-)

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/welcome has the wrong href for the
slides link, should be ../slides/slides. Recenctly the text has been
updated but not the link.

> If there are no real showstoppers, I will release 2.0.4 on
> thursday.

Cool!

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]