------- Additional Comments From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  2002-12-03 13:33 -------
I just checked-in some changes to the abstract text serializer
(those Christoph) mentiones and now everything works fine for
me.
Can someone confirm this?
Now it looks like ALL pages are serialized as XML with UTF-8 encoding, even though the default serializer is "html" :(.

This is from a freshly updated 2.1-dev CVS, unless I'm making some major mistake here.

Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]